Good Times......with ......Travis Chatham

Hi. This could be interesting or it could be boring. I dont know. I just wanted to ramble about my life and maybe post some pics. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Chatham Family Adventures


Since Lucas' 3rd birthday party we have done some fun little family excursions.
I cant keep up with the posting once a week and the pictures are piling up.
So I thought I would do a post with pics from each.
Enjoy....

One more picture from his Birthday. ( had to post it.....Come on)

We took a trip to the lake with our friends.

Liam manned the helm

Lucas' blurry attempt to cliff diving. Pretty much Dad tossed him down to Mom. (No, not child abuse, he loved it.)

Lucas and Ethan showing off their cool new shades er' binoculars


We went out and flew Lucas' new Thomas the Train Kite.
It's a bird.....It's a plane.....No...Its a flying train???....


Lucas and Ethan excited about going to the Dodger game

Mommy and Lucas.. (Don't worry, she didnt get the Dodger Logo tattoo'd on her cheek.)

Where's Kim and Lucas?????

Dad and Liam are excited... The Dodgers are up.... Oh wait, They lost. Bummer..


Had to post this. thought it was a cute one of Liam waiting for a cupcake.

King Lucas....


Til' the next post....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Melissa Maris said…

    Awe! I feel like I was almost here all summer now. Very cute. I have Lucas's bday present...and it's wrapped in a Guinness bag!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home