Good Times......with ......Travis Chatham

Hi. This could be interesting or it could be boring. I dont know. I just wanted to ramble about my life and maybe post some pics. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

UPDATE!! ONE YEAR OVERDUE!! OVER ONE YEAR!! WOW!!

Alright Alright, 
I am sorry it took me this long to update. Over one year to update. I truly have no excuse. 
Just been living it up with my boys, my wife, and working. I figured it has been over a year and I really need to post some recent pics of the boys. Since Twitter is the new big thing, I am updating my blog.  
Well, Mothers Day just passed, here are a few pics of the cards that DAD(me) LUCAS and LIAM gave MOMMY. we also gave her pretty roses too. She loved them. 


Fun with sidewalk chalk......

Liam to MOM. Yes a big round head. Kind of like an .....

     Lucas to MOM. Yes another big round head. 

That's all for now. Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms. I will try to update more frequently. 
Maybe once a week...... Hopefully...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Melissa Maris said…

    It's about time. Those cards rock! Speaking of cards, I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday. So here's a blog card for you: Happy Birthday Travis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home