Good Times......with ......Travis Chatham

Hi. This could be interesting or it could be boring. I dont know. I just wanted to ramble about my life and maybe post some pics. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 22, 2009

Horse rides, Train rides, and more.....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
Kim and the boys treated me with a delicious breakfast and a nice relaxing day around the house. Here are some pictures of Horse rides from the Montrose Art Fair, Train rides to Union Station and more good times.

Ohhhhh.....Wow.....


I like this one..... Deep thoughts with Lucas Chatham.....
"If Train (A) leaves the station going westbound at 4:30am with an approx. windspeed of 57mph....And Train (B) leaves going........"







Click on these pictures (the one above and below)
Those are some BLUE eyes!!!



Til' next time..........


1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Melissa Maris said…

    Um I think you could start a completely separate blog called Deep Thoughts With Lucas Chatham.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home