Good Times......with ......Travis Chatham

Hi. This could be interesting or it could be boring. I dont know. I just wanted to ramble about my life and maybe post some pics. Enjoy.....

Friday, June 12, 2009

We bid farewell to Douglas...............



A moment of silence please......................
Last night we noticed that Douglas (the family duck) has taken a hit. 
Today, we bid him farewell.
Oh no no no, dont worry. Douglas is not a real duck. He is this random fake plastic duck that I bought at a garage sale. (funny thing is he has been in the garage for the past year and a half) We found him while cleaning out the garage one day and Lucas loved him. Lucas would take Douglas in the bath with him every night. Good ol' Douglas the Duck.  He was the coolest. When the boys were taking a bath last night, Lucas called me in and said "Daddy, Douglas is broken". I told Lucas we have to say goodbye to Douglas. Both the boys kissed Douglas and said "Bye Bye Douglas....". Lucas then said, "Douglas is going to be with the other ducks Daddy."

To Douglas the Duck:
R.I.P.





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home